General Gum Care
Keep your gums looking great
Almost every oral health problem can be prevented with good oral hygiene. With the proper oral habits and the right professional care, your gums and teeth can look great for a lifetime of smiles.
How do I do it?
Here are some basic steps you can do to keep your gums and teeth as healthy as can be:
- Brush your teeth and tongue at least twice a day with a high quality toothbrush
- Floss daily to eliminate small food particles stuck in between your teeth
- Rinse with an antiseptic mouthwash regularly to help reduce bacteria that can cause gum disease
- Avoid sugary and starchy foods that can create unwanted acidity
- Visit your dentist on a bi-annual basis for regular cleanings and checkups